Friday I went to work again. Starting to work quite late, around 10 o'clock and after my absence from my office I worked longer than usual and since it was Friday suddenly I was the last one in the building. Well, nothing special but then! After I came out of the building I have realized that all the gates of the compound were closed and my keys did not fit !!! Well, something happened during my absence I still can enter the building with my electronic keys but I could not open a single gate outside! Grrr. So had to call my colleague and wait for her to let me out. Monday I will ask our facility manager if someone has forgotten to tell me something...
Yesterday we had our Dim Sum dinner with some friends and it was really nice. I love this stuff. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment