Little girl has had her licence for only three months. Got the car from her dad. Went out with the girls. Did not fit into the parking lot. Domage. She tried to hit the free space again. Hit the car parked next by instead. Ooops.... MY CAR.
And then? Well , she drove away!!!!!! Big mistake. No, not hitting my car... accidents happen and we are all insured but driving away???? No! Driving away with people standing in the street?? So there we were, the people in the street called the police. The police found me instead of her and showed me my damaged car. And I had all the trouble going to the police. I wasn't really delighted to spend my time there and afterwards waiting some days for my car to be repaired. Okay, I did not have to pay anything but still I had really trouble waiting for the insurance guy to have a look at my damaged car... waiting for a appointment at the garage and renting another car... another ugly car... did I mention, that I love my car..?
By the way the little girl, I think she lost her driving licence. So please tell you friends not to drive away but wait for the other driver... she could be so good looking just coming back from her hairdresser ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment