Thursday, October 07, 2010

I want to go to Japan

Not going to Japan really sucks. I really hate it and it makes me kind of depressive. I am not sure when the chance of going there will come back. After a sleepless and painful night I went to see the physician again. New medication and I hope it will help now. So still staying home.

Finished watching the first Damages season tonight. It was thrilling at the end and there are still some questions to answer. Good point for the next sequel... I will ask R for the second season ;) But I do not want spending my days in bed and watching movies. But walking to see the physician made me so tired. Ohhh... and now I cannot sleep .... I have to try now.

Have you heard about bookcrosing? ( http://www.bookcrossing.com/ )
I was hunting books back in Bangkok. It was really fun. I liked the idea to see what happens with your books and how far they travell.
What I would really like to do is geocaching. So after getting well...

No comments: