Mole listening pearls is my favourite music label and I am longing for nearly every new record. Nujazz, downbeat and electronic upcoming music streams best when they are complied by Minus 8. This CD came today. Science Fiction Jazz. This time volume twelve which is so pleasant soulful with a bit of soul and funk and I love it. I am loving it :) This compilation feels the air tonight and I hope my neighbours don't mind me listing to the record out on my balcony. This music is some kind danceable... cool. Tonight it is not so warm anymore but the fresh and humid breeze outside makes me feel so good thinking about Ibiza and hot summer nights. I am realy looking forward to my next holidays. I will listen to good music, read some good books and be in Bali :)
I am still with Japanese fiction... Kawabata made me dream and sometimes cry, Tanizaki, Ogawa , Kirino, Mishima, Togawa and Soseki and now Inoue. and Kawakami .... Looking back in time I wish I could talk about the books with Ru again. It was such a good time exchanging our views and feeling being touched deep inside by the words of the writers and poets. Sometimes I think it made my fly... fly... even higher and I miss it
and there it is again the sound of Tokyo Counterpoint
No comments:
Post a Comment