Last week I spent a nice evening at a new restaurant in Duisburg... actually a franchise idea I already knew from my days back in Frankfurt. It’s fresh and casual, almost hip at reasonable prices. Everything is made fresh in front of you gourmet style and the best thing is – it is so European. You get a card entering the restaurant, everything you order will be booked on it, you pay at the exit. To my friend it was new but she really liked it, especially the desserts :) we were sitting under a kind of a palm tree inside enjoying the food and the view at the inner harbour and talking for hours.
Being in Duisburg reminds me of my student days. Guess this - it has been already SEVEN years since my graduation…. Life is so different now. But somehow still the same. I think I will be back at Vapiano with some other friends soon.
"Chi va piano va sano e va lontano".
No comments:
Post a Comment