Three months of 2012! Wondering why I haven't written much... Well, first of all - my computer got a virus and it took me quite a long time to repair it, mostly because I did not really have the time to do it. But after realizing that dealing with everyday stuff only via my iPhone is not THE solution and after loosing some data finally I got a new system installation and here I am.
I was trying to make some pictures to post here just to show you what is happening over here. Well, I am still thinking too much, missing some friends, who are so far away. You know recently surfing on one website describing hotels I saw one of my friends in one of the pictures. Really, no mistake. But I am sure she did not know somebody took the picture of her standing next to the reception counter in that hotel. But for me, I know now she has returned to Thailand, which is great, coz I was looking for her when she was traveling through Asia!
So let's have a look what happened in the meantime...
 |
| There was my birthday party! Yes...! |
 |
| my favorite Japanese restaurant got new interior design |
| | | |
|
|
|
 |
| Got a new mug from a friend who remembered me. |
 |
| His eyes watching me... reminding me of Nepal |
 |
| I love eggs... |
No comments:
Post a Comment