... Tuesday night... went to cinema with the girls.... well, movie was okay, but still at home I could not sleep. My thoughts were so war away, somewhere above the sky. Watched My Blueberry Nights by Wong Kar Wai before going to bed. Wong Kar Wai's first movie in English. Wow, there was so much talk... very nice movie, Nora Jones was sweet and Rachel Weisz's performace really great, the best I have seen by her so far. The movie reminded my so much of In The Mood for Love. The colours and camera work were great. The movie touched my soul so deep. There it was again - all the thoughts and desire and the question which will always be there: Why am I here and not there? The days keep coming back in my thoughts and as long as I am trying ... time passes by and still life is not mine.... happiness, happiness... I have loved the movie In The Mood for Love so much, but I am not sure I could watch it now again... the story is so true...
.... well and life over here? Guess what: again some friends from Japan coming over at the weekend! Fun, fun, fun.... not sure where we will be going, but for sure there will be beer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment