I am still overwhelmed by the spectacular views over the cost and the Atlantic Ocean. I wished I could share my pictures with you BUT I cannot upload them with my iPod :( the edit functions of these posts are gone ... I will upload them as soon as I will get near to a pc.) The weather is great and we went to Saint Jean de Luz today. Cute little city. Nice place to go swimming, I still like the wild waves over here more. Thinking of going to watch the surf pro championships at the weekend, hope the weather will stay so nice and hot!
I don't know why but I am dreaming about Ru. these days, getting afraid sth happened. I never dream like that and it is a bit strange. I dream he wants to talk to me and he looks out for me but there are people who stand between us and do all to stop him of talking to me and on my side there people who hold me back so I cannot go and see him. Well, never ever will my friends consider me being in France! So he cannot get through to me. Well maybe it is only the relaxed time or the sangria with the dinner ...
No comments:
Post a Comment