Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tonight I am fighting my ipod

I have lost all my music after accidentally connecting my ipod to another computer. I was naive thinking you could ADD some music to my ipod instead it just deleted all my music and added all the OTHER music and stuff, I did not want and since I have changed my computed in between. So now I am importing all my CDs... Miles Davis... Lemongrass and other great Jazz ...again and again... so I can listen to MY music tomorrow in the car... unfortunately it takes really a long time to import it all and I will be sure not to do this mistake ever again....



Tomorrow there is another meeting for the alumni of my university... another official meeting and some outing at the evening. I am working, so I think I will join them in the evening. I am always wondering why they organize it on Friday in the afternoon... most people are working and it is really difficult to be there a three o`clock... In the last years it was the main reason, why there we so little people I will see who will be there tomorrow... and I will meet my old professor... :)

No comments: