| Beach in Guadeloupe |
Well, I feel Christmassy since yesterday! Eventually. Due to too much work, our holidays in the Caribbean Sea and lack of snow, for me there was not really Christmas feeling coming up. But after arriving at my parent’s house yesterday everything has changed.
My father decorated the rooms very nicely, my mother is baking some Christmas cake and I feel so much at home and there it is the familiar feeling and smell of Christmas! Well, on our last day on Guadeloupe there was a Santa Clause at the beach! It was funny to see Santa under the palm trees. I have managed to visit the Christmas market in Cologne this year and really the Christmas markets all over the city are really special. And it is nice to stand in the shadow of the Cologne Cathedral. But it is here where I feel Christmas coming!
Tomorrow R. will came back from Japan and I will go to the airport to pick him up and then we will celebrate Christmas Eve all together. The holidays are coming. Time to spend some nice time with family and friends. Before New Year’s Eve there are great possibilities to meet some friends, who are visiting family and live and work all over Europe normally. We have already made some arrangements I am really happy about. Nice times coming up!
My father decorated the rooms very nicely, my mother is baking some Christmas cake and I feel so much at home and there it is the familiar feeling and smell of Christmas! Well, on our last day on Guadeloupe there was a Santa Clause at the beach! It was funny to see Santa under the palm trees. I have managed to visit the Christmas market in Cologne this year and really the Christmas markets all over the city are really special. And it is nice to stand in the shadow of the Cologne Cathedral. But it is here where I feel Christmas coming!
| X-Mas market in Cologne |
Merry Christmas to all of you !
No comments:
Post a Comment